Using Law Teacher is entirely legal. We comply fully with UK and EU law and are based in UK offices in Nottingham. We are fully registered with Companies House and are a registered data practitioner with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). We take your personal data very seriously and value your right to privacy.
Articles in this section
- English Students: Important Notice: 27th June delivery deadline cut off date
- How does Law Teacher work?
- Can I submit the work directly?
- Is using Law Teacher legal and safe?
- Is it considered cheating?
- Is this service confidential?
- How do I use the work I receive?
- Can I speak to the writer directly?
- What happens if you can't find a writer?
- Who are the writers?