At Law Teacher, we value the privacy of both our customers and our writers a great deal. Due to this, we cannot offer direct contact with your writer. We can, however, liaise with you and your writer at any time – simply send in a message for your writer and we will ensure it is immediately passed along. We will do the same for the writer if they have any queries for you. This ensures an open and clear line of communication between you and your writer.
Articles in this section
- English Students: Important Notice: 27th June delivery deadline cut off date
- How does Law Teacher work?
- Can I submit the work directly?
- Is using Law Teacher legal and safe?
- Is it considered cheating?
- Is this service confidential?
- How do I use the work I receive?
- Can I speak to the writer directly?
- What happens if you can't find a writer?
- Who are the writers?