If you make payment via Bank Transfer, these payments are not automatically added onto our database. Once a notification has been received, we’ll authorise the payment and add it onto your order. Please note: if payment is made when the office is closed, it may take us until the next working day to verify your payment. You’ll receive a message confirming this when we’ve received your payment.
Articles in this section
- I’ve been asked to enter a passcode when making payment – why?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- What can I ask for in my order?
- Do I have to get a full piece of work written? Can I just get some help with part(s) of my work?
- How do I pay and when?
- I’ve paid for my order, but it still shows as outstanding - why?
- How do I download my completed order?