If you have a problem with your order, please go to your online account and file an amendment request as soon as possible. While compiling your request, you should give as many details as possible about what you think is wrong with your work and why. We also ask that you provide any supporting proof you might have, such as tutor feedback on your submission.
Once we’ve received your amendment request, we’ll review it in-depth before getting back in touch with you to discuss the most appropriate resolution. This might involve looking into any changes we can make for you, or in the most extreme cases, we can review requests for a refund.
How to request changes to your work
You can request changes at any time by logging into your control panel.
- Log in to your online account.
- Find your order and click the request amendment button. This will open the amendment request form for you to explain what you need.
- Explain the issue(s) you have with your work and what changes you would like. You can add multiple, separate issues if you like.
- Attach any supporting files or information, and click send amendment request.
- Our dedicated after care team will review your amendment request in full and get back to you ASAP.